August 25, 2007

The Craziness continues...

I am having so much fun it is unjust. What an amazing group of people, and they had so much energy they are tiring me out. I finished the math exam, and I am pretty sure I passed. I am now focusing on passing the MGEC waiver exam so I can get out of that class this semester.

The Class of 2009 and Cohort G are still getting to know each other, figuring out where people stand and what kind of person we want to be for the next few years. There were some initial signs of cliquiness, but they are waning as everyone breaks through the initial exhaustion of telling your story seventeen times a day.

Every new person I meet has an amazing story, incredible experience, and is so smart it makes me feel like a lightweight.

Talk about self-starting. We just got here 2 weeks ago and we are already forming a 250-person, 8 person teams, Flip Cup Tournament. If you do not know what Flip Cup is, just do a google search for it. In true B-school style, we are having team names, costumes, rules committees, brackets, and lots of other official stuff.

This two years is going to rock...

No comments: